“Deferring Wages and Labor Supply in Malawi” ($344,000)
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA). Financial Inclusion Program.
Sponsored by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Principal Investigators: Lasse Brune, Eric Chyn and Jason Kerwin
Project Duration: 2016-2017
- University of Michigan
- Population Studies Center, Small Grant Award, 2016, $8,000
- MITRE Research Grant, 2015, $5,000
- Population Studies Center, Small Grant Award, 2015, $5,000
- Rackham Graduate Student Research Award, 2014, $3,000
- Riecker Graduate Stduent Research Grant, 2014, $1,500
- Dickstein Research Award, 2014, $5,000
- MITRE Research Award, 2014, $5,000